Green Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

3 posters

Go down

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Empty El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

Post  SonicMario Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 pm

All discussion on the show that unfortunely meets it's end this weekend as of this post.

It seems many people here (Except Danny) like the show here.

The last episode will be called No Boots, No Belt, No Brero. In which the riveras are tried in court and are taken away from their power items until they start acting like a real family.

I also have a special detail on this specific episode, but either PM me or ask for a spoiler tag for it. I'm not revealing anything about the previous 3 however.

Remember this airs on September 13th at 1:00 PM-2:00 PM with 2 already known episodes air 1st and then from 2:00 PM-3:00 are the final 2 El Tigre episodes.

Last edited by SonicMario on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Empty Re: El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

Post  Shadow the Plumber Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

That show pwnz! Manny (aka El Tigre) and Frida are my favorite characters in the show
Shadow the Plumber
Shadow the Plumber
Admin

Back to top Go down

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Empty Re: El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

Post  SonicMario Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 pm

True the best characters are indeed the main characters.

I just love Frida's randomness.
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicMario Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:06 pm

I just saw the episodes today. They were really good Smile

Alot of moments made me laugh lol!

EDIT: If you're able to go to TurboNick and you either missed the 2 new ones or want to see them again. Here are the links to the episodes.

http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=103705
http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=103704
http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=103709
http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=103710
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chaochaochaochaolol Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 pm

i'm so sad it's ending Sad
chaochaochaochaolol
chaochaochaochaolol

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicMario Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 pm

chaochaochaochaolol wrote:i'm so sad it's ending Sad

Me too.

But i'm checking on the future of the show. I even emailed the creator to find out what's in the future for the show if he is planning anything yet Wink

EDIT: I'm posting on what was reportedly said by the creator of the show what happens to some of the characters. I've already said Manny's future to RFM. But the creator reported on other characters. (Some origins were also revealed on some characters)

Manny- Would continue his normal life of being a Superhero/Supervillian. By the time he goes to high school, he starts dating with Zoe Avez (secretly AKA Black Cuervo), which he would for a few years. As expected of Zoe's family, Manny would break her heart and be single until he marries Frida in Adulthood. He would become an artist as a career while remaining a Superhero/Supervillian.

Frida- Surprisingly not much was revealed on her future. The creator maybe said she'd be dating anonymous boys during high school and on. It would be a little while until Frida decides to go after Manny and eventually marry as said before.

(Origin fact: Manny and Frida 1st met in Detention in Kindergarten)

Manny's family
Rodolfo (AKA White Pantera)- Would of course continue to be Manny's good side adviser. He would also get back together with Maria.... when he becomes too old to fight evil anyway.
Grandpapi (AKA Puma Loco)- Unfortunely not much news on him from the creator
Maria- Nothing much except the 2nd sentence in Rodolfo's

Villians
Sergio (AKA Senor Sinestro)- To fulfill his crush with Frida (Seen in many episodes, specifically Love and War/Wrong and Dance), he builds a robot Frida because of his failed attempts to woo the real Frida.
Zoe (AKA Black Cuervo)- As said in Manny's, she would have a relationship with Manny for a few years and also said before would be broken up by Manny. And I'm guessing would have the same "vendetta" her family has throughout the generations.
(Origin fact- Zoe has a grudge against Frida because before Manny met Frida, Zoe was actually Manny's best friend [or she considered herself that then. Zoe must have a really, really good memory] until he met Frida.)
Chipotle. Jr- Very similar to what was said in Sergio's. Only instead of a robot frida, a live GUACAMOLE Frida would be created by him

Last edited by SonicMario on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to reveal most if not all what the creator said.)
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow the Plumber Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm

El Tigre pwnz. Can't wait to see what stupid and crazy adventures Manny and Frida get into
Shadow the Plumber
Shadow the Plumber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicMario Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:42 pm

I probably worded the beginning of the character info information edit wrong. The show actuallly seems to have ended, unless something like a miracle happens. There may not be anymore El Tigre episodes. The creator said those facts to give some closure to the fans.

But I made the wiki to hopefully help with the fanbase. I plan to actually get some El Tigre fans to come here. I know some sources where they are. I know the right spots.
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow the Plumber Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm

I did email the creator, so maybe the rumors are true. I hope it is
Shadow the Plumber
Shadow the Plumber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicMario Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Over or Not. It's still fun to be a fan of the show.

I can think of several episode scenarios. Specifically if the show continued with the character ages. I would personally love to see how Frida would react to Chipotle Jr's Gaucamole Frida and Sergio's Robot Frida. I could actually picture the 3 Fridas being friends and maybe eating Churros while the boys (Manny, Chipotle Jr, and Sergio) fight in the background XD
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicMario Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Sorry for the double post but this is information Vital for any El Tigre fan to know. The following are info on ideas for the show that were going to be in, but the show was ended before they could be introduced. There's several more stuff too, so might as well begin. All thse quotes are from the El Tigre creator after being asked questions on his DeviantART page.

El Tigre Movie:
It was going to start with White Pantera fighting Puma Loco (not knowing it was his father!) and then the origin of Manny and how he got the belt. We were also going to show where Sartana came from and a bunch of other stuff. We might still do it one day so keep your fingers crossed.

Hero Info:
Heroes do it for honor & glory. That's why most of them have jobs.

Just picture it:
I definetly think Frida would eventually become Plata Peligrosa. That's a story we never got to make.

Always Dead 0_0:
Sartana has always been undead. No one knows how old she is.

Interesting power concept:
So yes, Django was born a skeleton. He has the power to look human but hates it. He only uses it to "blend" in as a regular civilian (like most of the bad guys on El Tigre).

Frida's Dating before Marriage:
Yeah, we figured she would probably date Sergio, Diego, & even Django in High School before realizing Manny & her are meant to be.

Cut Villian
That was Lady Lava. You can catch her in The Good, The Bad and El Tigre too. She was going to be bad teenage girl baddie that Frida got used by.

Manny's Grandmami (And a Cartoon creator says the A word XD):
We never got around to introducing Manny's grandmami, Dora, who was the bad butt chief of police in her day.

Manny's Aunt
Also Maria has a sister, Salma, who wears the other silver glove and is a villain named Plata Poderosa. She has a thing for Rodolfo.

Manny's Cousin
AND Manny was going to have a girl cousin, Kumbala, who was a guitar themed hero.

Wondering why we never saw them meet there:
Voltura as a civilian is a teacher in Manny's school.

Origin of Frida's big Goggles
Frida got her goggles from her Granmami "The Blue Bandit", a famous bi-plane bandida that stole from the rich and gave to the poor.

Odd natural hair color ain't it?:
She also got her naturally blue hair from her. Emiliano, Frida's dad, also has blue hair but dyes it black.

Said before but i'm putting the quote in for proof:
Manny & Frida met in detention... in kindergarten. Manny & Zoe were best baby friends but once Frida showed up it all changed. That's why Zoe hates Frida.

Again said, but Rodolfo and Maria's Relationship
We weren't planning on getting these two back together until they were a cute old couple.

Careers:
Frida is the rock star. Manny we thought would eventually go to art school.

And that's it Smile
SonicMario
SonicMario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum