StH #174 - Wedding, a prank?

Go down

StH #174 - Wedding, a prank?

Post  FlameTheFox on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Ok, I never read a single Sonic comic, so I never heard of Sally before. But in this image of the #174's cover, she's marrying Sonic. Hooooowever, Amy's laughing and Sonic's giving a wink at her. Danny says she's crying, but I say she's laughing, and crying of laughing too much. Anyway, what do you guys think? I really think Sonic's playing a prank on Sally...

FlameTheFox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: StH #174 - Wedding, a prank?

Post  Shadow the Plumber on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm

I think Amy's crying, because she loves Sonic alot. Sonic loves both Amy (Yes. It's true. Sonic loves her, but doesn't want to show it. I found this out in a mag) and Sally. idk if Sonic is going to marry Sally or call it off
Shadow the Plumber
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkHero Sonic the Dark on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:39 pm

FlameTheFox wrote:Ok, I never read a single Sonic comic, so I never heard of Sally before. But in this image of the #174's cover, she's marrying Sonic. Hooooowever, Amy's laughing and Sonic's giving a wink at her. Danny says she's crying, but I say she's laughing, and crying of laughing too much. Anyway, what do you guys think? I really think Sonic's playing a prank on Sally...

This must be a very old comic
DarkHero Sonic the Dark
Admin

View user profile http://greenhillforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:36 pm

There is another comic that recently came out that is a 25 year later spinoff where Sonic and Sally are indeed married with kids.

Dannyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkHero Sonic the Dark on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 pm

yep, I seen that one
DarkHero Sonic the Dark
Admin

View user profile http://greenhillforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameTheFox on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 am

It seems that she's laughing... And Knuckles is giving her a look of, what the heck she's laughing of? And there is Sonic giving a wink at Amy.

So I thought Sonic was playing a prank on Sally.

And, lol Tails flying in the top.
FlameTheFox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chaochaochaochaolol on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:49 pm

that image looks random lol
chaochaochaochaolol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Makotoviva on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

FlameTheFox wrote:Ok, I never read a single Sonic comic, so I never heard of Sally before. But in this image of the #174's cover, she's marrying Sonic. Hooooowever, Amy's laughing and Sonic's giving a wink at her. Danny says she's crying, but I say she's laughing, and crying of laughing too much. Anyway, what do you guys think? I really think Sonic's playing a prank on Sally...

I have heard that Sonic does indeed like Amy Rose, and that 25 year spin off i think is wrong! I mean, in SOnic 06 Iblis is supose to pritty much destroy the Earth. But someone from the future changes the past! Someone from the future changes the fate of them being together. Mabey something 30 years later needed to be stoped, but the only way was for someone to go back 30 years and make sure the wedding was never even a thought! Also, what was the whole issue about?

Makotoviva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down